Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Masterpiece from meimei

The people in the illustrations are always so happy.




I love the eyelashes. So cute!

6 comments:

Jessy MY Lee said...

so cute, she really can draw, huh

Reanaclaire said...

A Masterpiece for The Happy F-A-M-I-L-Y

Father
Mother
I
Love
You!

gooly monet said...

i like the button nose. satu dot.. hou sai hou yung.. can use for navel also.

i love it, love it love it! (macam pernah dengar..?)

tasy said...

MY,
not really la, your son draws much better.

tasy said...

claire,
aiyak.. say earlier mah..

*dig back the crumpled drawing from the dustbin*

tasy said...

gooly monet,

u love it meh? throw away jor lor!

the dot dot dot, also used widely by gooly, hoh? really useful, as you say.

Thoughts while driving

 Yesterday, I drove to a less-travelled route to have lunch, just so to find that perfect fish ball that suits my palette.  In doing so, I p...