And just watching them playing together, my dad or mom entertaining him and vice versa, hearing giggles and laughter together, brings precious joy to me.
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Playing chinese chess with grandparents
And just watching them playing together, my dad or mom entertaining him and vice versa, hearing giggles and laughter together, brings precious joy to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thoughts while driving
Yesterday, I drove to a less-travelled route to have lunch, just so to find that perfect fish ball that suits my palette. In doing so, I p...
-
Well, I told one of my "blog fanzee" (he claims he is the no.1!) that I'm NOT, NEVER going to talk about iThis and iThat... bu...
-
This totally freaks me out. That is, finding the truth about Sesana doesn't exist. Meimei had been telling me about her bestie called Se...
-
Best day ever. Everyone in the picture, after waiting for few years now. Just that CY has half the face blocked, but that's ok. Heh! As ...
4 comments:
my grandpa taught us munchkins chinese chess too but bro was the only one who stuck to it!
Izzit because y-po or y-koong always let didi win in Chinese chess?
Oh I know.... "pan chu sik lo fu" is the highest level of Chinese CHEST..
dawn,
tis a guy's thing? hmm...
mun,
no way! they are ruthless! (but didi says it's ok he loses, coz he learns new tricks! good, eh?)
goolypop,
yeah, lofuzi quite popular in that x-rated comic book. (comment and reply also moelakang!)
Post a Comment