There was even a time I exchanged and shared ideas with a friend of mine who's equally enthusiastic about this hobby.
I started a project to do this for a friend I get to know in Brunei. The couple are pretty decent and nice to get along with, and her girls are absolutely pretty.
They were celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary, and I sent them a blueberry cheese cake for their special occasion. It was a great feeling doing something for people and knowing they had a pleasant surprise and enjoyed the cake.
(It's another 2 years now! Happy 12th anniversary, Carol and husband. I wanted to send another cake, but it's too far away....)
We often had parties, either at their home or some others. The most enjoyable I had was the little Mooncake festival party where we had korean styled BBQ dinner which was followed by playing with tanglungs and candles.
I was so engrossed into the editing work for her album to commemorate her anniversary and her MBa graduation that I worked until 2am on some days. Then, of course I would looked like a hag the next. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the fun of it tremendously.
Have a look at them... I personally liked the last few pieces. We went to Berakas Beach for a picnic to take some photo shoots and had a romantic family time by the sunset.















No comments:
Post a Comment